Well, it’s the middle of November and that means Con Season has officially come to a close. Whereas most years I’d be assessing my inventory and supplies, planning out next year’s schedule, and taking a much needed rest, this year is a little different. While I’ve been fortunate enough to have clients reach out for an illustration here and there, the actual con experience was completely nonexistent. Every show I had lined up was postponed or outright cancelled and with good reason. Let’s face it, cons are great but I’m not about to risk being the cause of someone getting sick, nor am I willing to risk my own health or that of my loved ones.
But enough about that – let’s move on to the real meat of the post: shameless self-promotion! I’m opening up slots for some pre-con style commissions. These are drawn on 9″x12″ smooth Strathmore Bristol sheets. Blank sketch covers are also available in the same price range but the price may vary depending on the cost of the book itself. I don’t currently have an inventory of my available blanks but I’ve got quite a variety, so feel free to inquire at any time. I also have smaller-scale options for the budget (or space)-conscious.
If you wish to make a request, you may send me a message via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, or you can go the old-fashioned route and email me (all social media and contact info here). Whichever method you prefer, please provide the following information:
- First and last name.
- Your complete shipping address.
- The type of commission you’d like (Options listed below).
- The name of the character(s) you would like. Please include any preferences, such as costume, era, or alternate reality doppelgänger (example: Wolverine, Age of Apocalypse).
- If your character is an original creation (OC), please include reference images, color preferences, and a brief description. I like to know a little something about the characters I draw so I can include aspects of their personality!
Once I receive your request, I will respond at my earliest convenience so we can make PayPal payment arrangements and I can start drawing for you. This is where the fun begins!
These are my current Pre-Con style commission options and rates:
- Single character, black & white on 9″x12″: $30
- Single character, color on 9″x12″: $45
- Single character, black & white on blank sketch cover: $35
- Single character, color on blank sketch cover: $50
- Single character, color on 4.25”x5.5″: $20
- Sketch card, color on 2.5”x3.5” artist trading card: $10
- Additional characters, black & white: $10; color: $15 (available on 9×12 or sketch covers only).
- U.S. shipping/handling: $5 – 8 for USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the US. Price may vary by location. As a courtesy, I will provide tracking information to you once the item has shipped. Due to COVID-19, please consider that some shipments and delivery could be delayed. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions and as always, thank you for your support!